CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

assignment#4 MLK Response

I really liked the Martin Lurther King Jr. video. I liked the first video because it wasn't mainly about him it had other people like Jackie Robinson and Langston Hughes etr..... . The video is really inspiring and it is very realistic they said the words like they use to say it back in the day also it was very creative. The second video was my favourite because it's amazing how many people showed up. There were Black people White people Spanish people and they all gathered there today to march and to hear " I HAVE A DREAM SPEECH". It was remarable because earlier that year the got tortured with water hoses and bats, guns, tasers etr....
I believe that Martin Lurther King Jr. will be remembered until there is no more earth. This video was real inspiring.

0 comments: