CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

assignment#8 Louis Riel

"Hanad Hashi Show"





Hello hello hello ladies and gentlemen today we have a special guest he lead the british nation with hope and stength in Manitoba ladies and gentlemen Louis Riel.





Q. How are you doing Louis?

A. I'm doing very well i'm still waiting for my hearing in october.



Q. Why do you have a hearing?

A. Before I use to be a murder, But I was stupid and immature back then.



Q. So do you believe you will be guilty and hanged?

A. Yes i do i derserve to be I killed many people and most of them for no reason



Q. Do you regret killing the people you disliked?

A. No because those people made threats on me and attempted to kill me.



Q. So how many people did you work with who are part of the british nation?

A. Alot there were many people and I couldn't even count.



Hanad: Thank-you for being here today

Louis: Thanks for having me Hanad



Ladies and Gents Louis Riel



Applause.....

4 comments:

Rema M said...

follow my blog
good job on assignment#8

Mimi said...

Hey Hanad, nice post, I really like the questions you asked and you answered them in full sentences. :)

Rema M said...

nicee bloggg hanad
i love ur dp

H.H.23 said...

Thank-you and ok rema