CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Assignment#7 Sir John.A.Mcdonald

I got this imformation from the measuem of civizaltion .

assignment7





A. My favourite category is we governed because these are the people who can change our country. They are brave people and know how to speak with big crowds. John.A.McDonald was the first prime minster of canada.
B. I really like sir John.A.Mcdonald because he was the first prime minster and he is very instresting. He was a very famous man and is very great speech writer.
C. I would choose Michelle jean because she was a great governor general and fits under governed. I would choose Jean Augustine because he was a great politician he fits under governed. My final pick would be Samuel De Champlain because he was a great explorer and he fits under found.
D.Me and John.A.McDonald have something in common he was prime minster and i wanna become prime minster. Something diffrent is he had old technolgy and i we have new. E .2109 i would be a history match maker to people who wanna become prime minster. I was once the greatest prime minster in Canada. I teamed up with Barack Obama to stop the war in Israel which Gaza won. I made every canadian on the streets have a condo. I made peace with every country. My biggest acheivement i was the first black prime minster.

1 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Hanad,

For Assignment #8 you may ask and answer many more than 3 questions. 3 is just the minimum.